to recap, this fall has been all about gryles on r1 breakfast:
- 9/16 nick made a spinach and feta pie to woo
harry”his friend” (x)
- 9/18 “those were the days” *BOYFRIEND EMOJI* (x)
- 9/19 the red st laurent gryles jacket returns (x)
- 9/29 harry being a supportive friend (x)
- 9/30 niall and ‘liam’ send a recorded message to the BBC about steal my girl (x)
- 10/1 nick interviewing simon cowell and matt snap chatting a framed gryles photo byeeee (x)
- 10/3 “lads! Can we have this next?” (x)
- 10/14 nick calls harry to make fun of him for puking and then crashes his car and pukes while on the phone with him (x)
- 10/14 sponge direction shirt returns from war (x)
- 10/16 harry styles returns from war to the uk B)
- 10/20 stripey gryles shirt (x)
- 10/21 hello again st laurent jackie (x)
'True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you're great, you have no need to hate.'
Any emotions we go through in our teenage years, they are volatile and intense, but they’re valid. That’s why my fans and I get along so well and that’s why we understand each other, you know, they have so many people who are so far removed from their teenage years telling them, ‘Why are you being so dramatic? Heartbreak is easy. You just get over it.’ I was just there a few years ago, so that’s why I always try to encourage them that it’s okay to be feeling what they’re feeling.
The Markthal Rotterdam, a covered food market and housing development in the Netherlands, has officially opened after five years of construction. Designed by Dutch architects MVRDV, the nearly 312,000 square-foot building features a dazzling, gigantic mural titled Cornucopia by artists Arno Coenen and Iris Roskam.
"I am a romantic. I hope everyone has those experiences where you have, whether it’s a date that lasted all night, or a date that lasted five seconds at a train station. Moments that were so personal, and so special it was hard to explain to somebody else.”