- If you have suggestions for names for the rest of Will’s dogs in Season 3, tweet @.
- Both Will and Margot are left with similar scars on their stomachs by their oppressors. Definitely intentional.
- The first half of season 3 is very FBI-light. It’s all about the pursuit of Hannibal.
- The third season of Hannibal will begin a year after the end of season 2.
- You won’t know what happened to the people at the end of season 2 until the 4th episode of season 3.
- The season premiere will feature heavily on Hannibal and Bedelia and their relationship.
- Season 2 DVD comes out September 16!
- They are also releasing 4 volumes of music (2 per season). The first is out Aug 5!
1D peeps and/or podfic lovers! Welcome to the 1D(&related) podfic masterlist, which I created in my continued effort to Make More Podfic Happen in this fandom.
If you’ve always wished you could take your favourite story with you on the street or while you do chores, or maybe have someone read it to you at bedtime, have a look! Maybe it’s already there in podfic form.
As of July 10, 2014, the list contains 60 podfics, covering 20+ pairings, rated Gen to Explicit and lasting minutes to 5+ hours. You’ll find stories from anonymous as well as well-known writers, that you can download and often stream!
So, enjoy! And remember to let the podficcers know you did - a sign of interest, a word of encouragement or a piece of feedback will go a long way to ensure even more amazing podfic gets made in our fandom!
I’ll do my best to keep this updated, so please feel free to link me to podfics I have missed, or new podfics that you’re making :)
Paintings with the Same Name (3/?)
Velazquez vs. Dali vs. Picasso
"This, the most famous of Velázquez’s works, offers a complex composition built with admirable skill in the use of perspective, the depiction of light, and the representation of atmosphere. There have been innumerable interpretations of this subject and later references to it. The most numerous emphasize a defense of the nobility of painting versus craft.” (x)
I don’t think writers realize that “strong female character” means “well written female character” and not “female character who punches stuff and shoots stuff”