Friendly reminder that for the SPN season five premier, luciferiscoming trended worldwide, and P. Diddy freaked the fuck out and thought Satanists were coming onto Twitter, so he got the tag banned and trended godishere in response.
don’t neglect your friends. friendships are important as hell and if you think they’re second best to romantic relationships, you need to reflect upon the role good friendships have played in your life, on how much more stable and long-term they can be. friendships are incredible and deserve as much appreciation, devotion, honesty, and love as romantic relationships.
Well this is really coming together! time to add some eyes
and the pièce de résistance
okay but 1D as high school baseball players
- louis is the catcher. don’t fight me on this you’re literally So Wrong if you think otherwise. sitting behind the plate talking trash to every batter that comes his way, going to the mound when the pitcher’s starting to get stale just to tell him he’s got a nice ass to take his mind out of it a bit and it always gets him back in the game, pants hugging his ass and thighs in all the right ways, always getting annoyed that he has to have a pinch runner just because he’s a catcher when he knows he’s fast enough
- niall is the first baseman. literally the epitome of what every first baseman should be. bright and jovial and friendly enough to tell every batter that they had a good hit and people always think they’ll have an advantage over him because he’s a leftie but he’s quick with his glove and he mans the base well
- harry and liam are the pitchers. they’re both outstanding and they work impeccably with louis and it’s hard to stop either of them really. liam’s a well dimensional player — could do well outside of pitching but this is what he’s best at, he’s straight forward and no nonsense and it takes a lot for him to get shaken and when it’s his turn up to bat he can hold his own.
- harry on the other hand is all thumbs and no talent up to bat — always bunting because it’s the one thing he’s learned not to fuck up when it comes to a bat. but all his bumbling at bat is forgotten when he gets on the mound because he’s creative and he shakes things up and he’s always throwing the batters for a loop.
- zayn’s a center fielder who’s a powerhouse at the plate. he’s good for when the team’s in a pinch and needs to be rallied to take the lead again and he’s got a good arm. when a ball /does/ fly his way he’s good at catching it and snapping it back to the in field before things get out of hand.
HEY HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY MY FAVORITE QUEER DRUNK ASSHOLE POET TURNED 450 TODAY (and let me tell you, there is a lot of competition for the title “favorite queer drunk asshole poet”)
BUT as we all know, there is some controversy over who ACTUALLY wrote shakespeare’s plays!
so in order to mark this SERIOUS and LEGITIMATE issue, i have compiled the most likely theories in this comprehensive list:
- in julius caesar, cassius says, “this is my birthday; on this very day cassius was born.” on that same day, cassius DIES. guess who else was not only born on april 23, but died april 23?? that’s right, shakespeare. english playwright? or ancient roman ghost bent on revenge? YOU BE THE JUDGE.
- shakespeare married a woman called anne hathaway. BATMAN ALSO MARRIED ANNE HATHAWAY. have you ever seen shakespeare and batman in the same place at the same time??????
- lived in london? totally encountered prostitutes several times? probably spoke english? william shakespeare……. or JACK THE RIPPER
- uh, excuse me, an uneducated glovemaker’s son couldn’t possibly have written the 38 works of art attributed to shakespeare. please consider instead this picture of a cat pushing another cat in a shopping cart. you’re welcome.
- ””“”“”“”“”“president obama????”“”“”“”“” more like PRESIDENT WILLIAMSHAKESPOBAMA. wake UP, america
- ME I’M WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE I HAVE BEEN SHAKESPEARE ALL ALONG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS YOU IGNORANT FOOLS
Nothing turns on a girl more than good fight choreography.